Subject Matter Experts
Maryland Environmental Service staff members are available to provide insight and expertise on a wide range of environmental topics for news organizations.
To arrange an interview, please contact Sharon Merkel, Communications Specialist or call 410-729-8638.
- BioSolids - Al Razik
- Capital Improvement Program Management - Ellen Frketic
- Composting - Mac Gibson
- Dredged Material Containment Facility Permitting and NEPA Documentation - Melissa Slatnick
- Dredged Material Management- Lincoln Tracy
- Drinking Water Certification - Jessica Alexander
- EMS and Compliance- Aimee Warner
- Forest Conservation Planning - Kenna Oseroff
- Greening Projects - Mike Miller, P.E.
- Infiltration/Inflow in Sewage Collection Systems - Luke Page
- Instrumentation & Control Trouble Shooting/PLC Programming - Ron Caudle
- NPDES Permit Compliance - Jay Janney
- Professional Land Surveyor - Don Finch, P.L.S.
- Recycling - Melissa Filliagi
- Shared-Use Sewage Disposal Systems - John Kane
- Solid Waste - Tim Ford
- Standby Generator/ Emergency Power Systems Maintenance - Andy Doring
- Stormwater - Mike Miller, P.E.
- Tidal Wetland Permitting - Stephanie Peters
- TMDL - Kenna Oseroff
- Water & Wastewater Systems Maintenance Specialties - Bryan Winkelmeyer
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Operations and Maintenance - Doug Myers
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Technology - Doug Myers
- Water & Wastewater Utility Management - John Kane
- Water and Sewer Facilities Master Planning - Ellen Frketic
- Water Towers - Bryan Winkelmeyers
- Wetland Delineation/Permitting - Kenna Oseroff