Maryland Environmental Service offers life-cycle stormwater expertise for Counties and municipalities facing the demands of new stormwater regulations. We employ over 150 stormwater specialists.
We can help from planning through maintenance and reporting. Our services include:
- BMP assessment and planning
- Stormwater BMP inspection
- Wet-weather compliance sampling
- Laboratory analysis and compliance reporting
- BMP installation
- Sediment removal and erosion control preventative maintenance
- Customized compliance and inspection tracking applications
MES also prepares Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP), Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures Plans (SPCC) and performs quarterly and annual stormwater inspections for numerous State and privately owned wastewater treatment plants.