Maryland Environmental Service offers lifecycle stormwater expertise for counties and municipalities facing the demands of new stormwater regulations.
We can help from planning through maintenance and reporting with:
- BMP assessment and planning
- Stormwater BMP inspection
- Wet-weather compliance sampling
- Laboratory analysis and compliance reporting
- BMP installation
- Sediment removal and erosion control preventative maintenance
- Customized compliance and inspection tracking applications
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasures Plans (SPCC)
- Quarterly and annual stormwater inspections
For more information, contact Rebecca Sprouse.
Featured Project: Prince George’s County Clean Water Partnership
Prince George's County and Corvias Solutions created the Clean Water Partnership (CWP), an innovative community-based public-private partnership, to ultimately retrofit 8,000 acres of impervious surfaces across the County to meet U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulatory requirements while focusing on encouraging the growth of local businesses and MBE companies. The MES team provides on-going engineering support, compliance certification, and third-party construction inspection to the program.