- Popular Services
- All Services
- Dredging & Restoration
- Environmental Monitoring & Compliance
- GeoSpatial & Engineering Services
- Outreach & Education Services
- Renewable Energy
- Solid Waste
- Water & Wastewater
MES has qualified professionals in a variety of environmental monitoring service areas.
Projects have included dredged material placement and dredging, construction, forest and wetland conservation services, water quality and groundwater monitoring, wildlife monitoring, and various mitigation monitoring.
Monitoring services include:
- Point source discharge
- Turbidity monitoring
- Erosion and sediment control inspection
- Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL)
For more information, please contact Tammy Banta.
Maryland Port Administration Dredged Material Containment Facilities