- Popular Services
- All Services
- Dredging & Restoration
- Environmental Monitoring & Compliance
- GeoSpatial & Engineering Services
- Outreach & Education Services
- Renewable Energy
- Solid Waste
- Water & Wastewater
Maryland Environmental Service employs a robust staff of engineers to provide expert project management and related engineering services.
Our engineers can determine your water and wastewater needs, assist you in selecting the right size facility and the right technology and equipment, prepare specifications, and oversee the construction of your new plant.
Our water/wastewater engineering services consist of:
- Trouble-shooting and investigation of operation problems
- Infrastructure assessment of systems with focus on inflow/infiltration problems
- Storm water pollution prevention plan preparation and mitigation
- Design of small on-site sewage disposal systems
- Well and potable water treatment installation
- Construction management and inspection services
For more information, contact Ellen Frketic.