- Popular Services
- All Services
- Dredging & Restoration
- Environmental Monitoring & Compliance
- GeoSpatial & Engineering Services
- Outreach & Education Services
- Renewable Energy
- Solid Waste
- Water & Wastewater
Throughout Maryland, Maryland Environmental Service operators, engineers, and project managers are available to meet the solid waste needs of Maryland communities.
- We design, build, and operate landfills, transfer stations, and homeowner drop-off locations.
- Our mobile grinder is available for general brush and yard waste.
- We remove tires from old dump sites, cleaning and restoring the landscape.
- We provide environmental monitoring for landfill gas and groundwater.
- We offer municipal waste collection for county bus stops.
MES serves counties, large municipalities, small towns, and rural communities that need creative solutions for solid waste challenges.
For more information, please contact Steve Tomczewski.